torsdag den 28. juni 2012

Tomboys and feminine guys




Tumblr: 4 months ago

I highly dislike how people are put into the either “masculine” or “feminine” box.

I don’t get why we just can’t break the standards and realize that it doesn’t matter, and you can be exactly how you want to. We live in the 21st century after all.

My parents let me be what I want to, unless it will hurt others or myself, I don’t get why people just can’t stick with that, instead of living in fear of not doing the so-called right thing and fit in.

I can’t talk to most people about gender standards coz they don’t get what I’m saying… lol.

One of the things that piss me off is:

People like Amber Liu is called a “boy/tomboy/masculine” and bla bla so on. We hear it ALL THE TIME. Constantly. People will never stop mentioning it. But what if she was a boy? - You would say she looked like a girl. I’m 100% sure it would have been so.

Also Justin Bieber. I’m tired of hearing people saying he looks like a girl, coz if he was a girl he would be “such a man” to most of you.

There are a LOT more people in the same boat. Especially several male k-pop stars. I’m totally sick of it. Accept them for what they are!!! Not something they obviously aren’t.

That’s it. My rant is over, lol.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar