tirsdag den 4. september 2012

Sick again

Great.
So now I'm sick again. What the heck are the odds?
I've wanted to sing for a long time. I've had the chance to record a bit for collaborations but I never finished anything. Time's been pretty limited for me, I guess- when I finally had the time my throat just messed everything up again. How wonderful, haha.
It's been months since I've been able to fully enjoy singing. Everytime I've had the chance to sing, it's been good but also a bit too much in a rush.
I might be sorta whiny to complain. I don't really care. It's not like I talk about how I feel about it, I only write about it in my blog and have mention it to a very few people. So I guess it doesn't matter that much as long as I don't bother people with it, lol.
C'est la vie, eh? Things aren't always as one wish them to be and I'm fully aware of that.

I talk so much about singing, lol. It's just because it's my passion. I hope it can become an even bigger part of my life (if it's possible, lol) if you know what I mean.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar