tirsdag den 7. august 2012

::FAQ::


Decided to make an FAQ since my inbox is constantly filled with similar questions.
The fact that I get the same questions does not bother me - I'm just making this to make it easier to get the answers you want from me :). So always feel free to ask, but you can see here if what you're looking for is already written here.

「Devices and softwares」

::What softwares do you use for mixing?::
- I switch between SONAR 6 LE and Adobe Audition 5.

::What do you use as recording devices?::
- Golden Age Project F3, and EMU 0404.

::What do you use for video mixing?::
- I currently use PowerDirector 10.

::Video designs?::
- Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

「Personal, etc」

::Where are you from?::
- I'm born in Korea, but raised in Denmark.

::How old are you?::
- 18.

::Do you have facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc?::
- My twitter is @SeulKiEG.
My tumblr is EverlastingGoals. I have a facebook, but I since I consider it as a personal thing I do not reveal my account unless I know you personally.

::How many people own this channel?::
- Actually this is not a frequently asked question, but I constantly receive comments where people refer to me as "you guys", "these guys", etc, hahaha.
It's certainly only me on this channel. If you see any rude or suspicious content from my channel, it's definitely not me.

::Are you a boy or a girl?::
- I was a girl last time I checked.

That's what I remember for now. I'll keep adding things as I get to remember them.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar